SECIM provides a range of metabolomics services. The services listed below are well established and associated with service fees. We are also developing new technologies, which are available only on a collaborative basis. As these new technologies become fully established with appropriate quality assurance/quality control, they will be added to the core SECIM services.
. Click here for our current price list or view the list below:
- Global LC-MS Metabolomics: $220//$300
- Global LC-MS Lipidomics: $220// $300
- Global LC-MS IROA IROA**: $220// $300
- Advanced NMR (urine)*: $55// $100
- Advanced NMR (serum)*: $70//$115
- HR-MAS With Analysis: $165
- 13^C Isotopomer Flux Analysis: $340
- MALDI Imaging MS: $220// $300
- Advanced Statistical Analysis: $300/ hr.
Targeted LC-MS Assays
- Fatty Acids: $100// $150
- DNA Methylation: $45// $90
- 1C/Amino Acids
- 1-20 samples: $100
- 21-50 samples:$95
- 50-100 samples: $90
- >100 samples: $80
- Amino acids
- >20 samples: $90
- Thiols (Total Homocysteine, Cysteine, CysGly, GluCys, GSH) Organic Acids: $20.00c
- Trypotophan: $120
Letters of support and descriptions of facilities for grant proposal applications.
*NMR costs include both 1D and 2D analysis and annotation of spectra against public databases.
**SECIM’s LC LC-MS IROA costs do not include the cost of IROA kits