2017 SECIM P&F Projects
SECIM is committed to offering pilot and feasibility funding for projects that support the advancement of metabolomics. Please add your name to our distribution list to be notified about upcoming opportunities.
Request for Applications: 2017 Pilot and Feasibility Projects
All applications for the 2017 SECIM Pilot & Feasibility Program have been received, and the deadline has passed. Funding decisions will be released in mid-June.
SECIM provides state-of-the-art metabolomics services to users in all areas of biomedical and biological sciences. Four cores provide services and develop emerging technologies for the SECIM pipeline, giving users the flexibility to choose the best approach for a particular problem. Pricing for SECIM Services can be found at http://secim.ufl.edu/services/. SECIM services include:
- Mass Spectrometry Services Core: high-throughput global and targeted metabolomics
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Core: global metabolomics and biomarker identification
- Advanced Mass Spectrometry Core: biomarker identification, imaging mass spectrometry and isotopic ratio outlier analysis (IROA)
- Bioinformatics Core: quality controlled data from the three analytical cores will be available to users with several statistical analysis options in an interactive web interface
For additional pilot funding information provided by SECIM’s five national NIH metabolomics consortium partners, please visit their websites:
- Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core
- West Coast Metabolomics Center
- Metabolomics Core at Mayo Clinic
- Resource Center for Stable Isotope-Resolved Metabolomics