SECIM is committed to offering pilot and feasibility funding for projects that support the advancement of metabolomics. Please add your name to our distribution list to be notified about upcoming opportunities.
2016 Pilot and Feasibility Projects
The Application Deadline for the 2016 SECIM Pilot & Feasibility Program has not yet been announced.
Requests for applications for SECIM’s 2016 Pilot and Feasibility program will be announced in January, 2016. Be sure to monitor the SECIM website for updates and announcements.
Please contact SECIM administration with any questions pertaining to upcoming pilot and feasibility program opportunities:
For additional pilot funding information provided by SECIM’s five national NIH metabolomics consortium partners, please visit their websites:
- Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core
- RTI Eastern Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core
- West Coast Metabolomics Center
- Metabolomics Core at Mayo Clinic
- Resource Center for Stable Isotope-Resolved Metabolomics