Training and Courses
For Research Computing training resources, including the training schedule, recordings of past sessions, presentation slides and worksheets, visit the UF Research Computing Wiki Training Page.
SECIM Galaxy Training:
SECIM Core 4 will provide monthly Galaxy training sessions across campus throughout the year, aiming to hold several sessions each month in order to reach as many interested researchers as possible. A detailed training schedule is outlined below. Presentations last roughly 30 minutes, in which SECIM data experts present a short “how-to” guide on SECIM’s Galaxy tools and discuss some statistical methods for metabolomics data sets. Researchers are encouraged, but not required, to view UF Research Computing’s, “Up and Running at UF Research Computing,” in advance of the SECIM Galaxy Tools training session.
Feel free to download and use SECIM’s Galaxy User Guide for further reference.
Any questions, contact email@example.com.
Upcoming SECIM Galaxy Training:
- Tuesday, April 11 from 12-1PM; Fifield Hall, Room 1306 & 1308
- SECIM Tools 2.0 QC
- Tuesday, April 25 from 12-1PM; ARB Room 264
- SECIM Tools 2.0 Hierarchical Clustering
- Tuesday, May 9 from 12-1PM; BAR 211
- SECIM Tools 2.0 LASSO/Elastic NET
- Tuesday, May 23 from 12-1PM; Keene Flint Hall 0113
- SECIM Tools 2.0 ANOVA