Workshops & Symposiums
2017 SECIM Metabolomics Symposium: May 2-3, Orlando, FL
The 4th Annual SECIM Metabolomics Symposium will be held Tuesday, May 2 through Wednesday, May 3, at our partner institution, Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute in Orlando, Florida.
The two-day symposium will review the basics of metabolomics, while showcasing the application of metabolomics in a variety of fields. The event is appropriate for graduate students, technicians, postdocs and faculty new to the field.
- Event: 2017 SECIM Metabolomics Symposium
- Dates: May 2-3, 2017
- Location: Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- Address: 6400 Sanger Rd., Orlando, FL 32827
- Registration Cost: Free
- Closest Hotel: Courtyard Marriott, Lake Nona / Residence Inn, Lake Nona
- Maximum Capacity: 125 attendees
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, April 21
Registration is now closed, and capacity has been reached. If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
All attendees are welcome to submit an abstract to present a research poster at the evening welcome reception and poster session on Tuesday, May 2. Abstracts must be submitted to Kaitlin Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than Friday, April 21, to be considered. Please follow the abstract submission instructions available below:
Please see agenda below. The schedule is subject to change, and will continue to be updated until the date of the event. Any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Dr. Charles Burant, University of Michigan
- Dr. Jonathan Sweedler, University of Illinois
- Dr. Clary Clish, Broad Institute
- Dr. Richard Yost, University of Florida
- Dr. Timothy Garrett, University of Florida
- Dr. Matthew Merritt, University of Florida
- Dr. Gary Patti, Washington University (Saint Louis)
- Dr. Peter Crawford, Sanford Burnham Prebys
- Dr. Dan Raftery, University of Washington
- Dr. Robert Powers, University of Nebraska Lincoln
- Dr. Stephen Gardell, Sanford Burnham Prebys
- Dr. Walter Chen, MIT
- Dr. John Koomen, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Dr. Tim Hamerly, University of Florida
- Dr. Paul Coen, TRI
Thank You to Our Sponsors