Workshops & Symposiums
2018 SECIM Metabolomics Workshop and Symposium: April 26-27, 2018 in Gainesville, FL
The 5th Annual SECIM Metabolomics Workshop and Symposium will be held Thursday, April 26 through Friday, April 27, In the CGRC at the University of Florida.
The two-day workshop and symposium will review the basics of metabolomics, while showcasing the application of metabolomics in a variety of fields. The event is appropriate for graduate students, technicians, postdocs and faculty new to the field.
- Event: 2018 SECIM Metabolomics Workshop and Symposium
- Dates: April 26-27, 2018
- Location: University of Florida Cancer and Genetics Research Complex
- Address: 2033 Mowry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608
- Registration Cost: Free
- Closest Hotel:
- Maximum Capacity: 125 attendees
- RSVP Deadline: Wednesday, April 18
Registration will open soon!
All attendees are welcome to submit an abstract to present a research poster at the evening welcome reception and poster session on Thursday, April 26. Abstracts must be submitted to Alisha Mitchell-Roberts, email@example.com, by no later than Wednesday, April 18, to be considered. Please follow the abstract submission instructions available below:
We are working on putting together the agenda, stay tuned! The schedule is subject to change, and will continue to be updated until the date of the event. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr. Christopher Newgard, Duke University
- Dr. Jamey Young, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Richard Yost, University of Florida
- Dr. Timothy Garrett, University of Florida
- Dr. Matthew Merritt, University of Florida
Thank You to Our Sponsors