Workshops & Symposiums
2017 SECIM Metabolomics Symposium: May 2-3, Orlando, FL
The 4th Annual SECIM Metabolomics Symposium will be held Tuesday, May 2 through Wednesday, May 3, at our partner institution, Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute in Orlando, Florida.
The two-day symposium will review the basics of metabolomics, while showcasing the application of metabolomics in a variety of fields. The event is appropriate for graduate students, technicians, postdocs and faculty new to the field.
- Event: 2017 SECIM Metabolomics Symposium
- Dates: May 2-3, 2017
- Location: Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- Address: 6400 Sanger Rd., Orlando, FL 32827
- Registration Cost: Free
- Maximum Capacity: 120 attendees
- RSVP Deadline: Friday, April 21
Registration is now open! Please click the link below to register to attend the 2017 SECIM Metabolomics Symposium.
All attendees are welcome to submit an abstract to present a research poster at the evening welcome reception and poster session on Tuesday, May 2. Abstracts must be submitted to Kaitlin Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than Friday, April 21, to be considered. Please follow the abstract submission instructions available below:
Stay tuned, as the draft agenda will be released soon. The schedule is subject to change, and will continue to be updated until the date of the event. Any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Dr. Charles Burant, University of Michigan
- Dr. Jonathan Sweedler, University of Illinois
- Dr. Clary Clish, Broad Institute
- Dr. Richard Yost, University of Florida
- Dr. Timothy Garrett, University of Florida
- Dr. Matthew Merritt, University of Florida
- Dr. Gary Patti, Washington University (Saint Louis)
- Dr. Peter Crawford, Sanford Burnham Prebys
- Dr. Dan Raftery, University of Washington
- Dr. Robert Powers, University of Nebraska Lincoln
- Dr. Ranjan Perera, Sanford Burnham Prebys
- Dr. Walter Chen, MIT
- Dr. John Koomen, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Dr. Tim Hamerly, University of Florida